Level Up Your Smile With Dental Bonding
At Palm City Dental Arts in Palm City, we know that dental bonding is a conservative, cost-effective procedure used to improve the appearance of a patient’s smile. If you’re interested in learning more about how this cosmetic service may be able to benefit you, call us today!
What’s involved with the dental bonding process?
Dental bonding is often completed in one visit and can take anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour depending on the number of teeth being treated. The process begins with our dentist choosing and applying a composite resin material that matches the color of your teeth. The material is then shaped and molded to complement your smile. Finally, a special light is used to harden the resin, resulting in a natural-looking, rejuvenated smile.
What are the benefits of dental bonding?
There are several, including:
- It is quick and painless.
- The procedure is often completed in one visit.
- The materials used are highly durable and stain resistant.
- It can be used to close unwanted gaps between teeth and to cover chips and cracks.
- It is a cost-effective option compared to other procedures such as crowns or veneers.
Who is a prime candidate for dental bonding?
Most patients who are looking to update the look of their smile are likely to benefit from this treatment. However, as is the case with all dental services, it’s important to discuss your needs and goals with us, and to undergo an assessment with our dental experts.
Interested in learning more? Call us today!
Contact Palm City Dental Arts About Dental Bonding Today!
- Close unwanted gaps between teeth
- Eradicate tooth discoloration
- Address minor chips and misalignment issues
- Boost your speaking and smiling confidence
- Prioritize your oral health!